Thursday 21 June 2012

More of the Same

Exciting today!! I managed to get through another cleanse day unscathed, and in tact and feeling better as the days get on. I felt tired for the first time this evening when I sat down after a day in the office and a couple of hours behind the gat and mic. The cool thing I have found tonight though is that I know i need to get  my arse into gear and be ready.

There is nothing much to report today other than I have been around party food and beer tonight and I had soda water and took a few snacks with me, and that challenge was easily aced. The habits of eating well are starting to cement and I am happy to see that the bi product of shedding a couple of kg s has happened too.

I am missing meat. Last night Claire had roasted the boys some chicken. the pan was sitting there on the bench with the little bits of left overs in there. It took all of my strength and will power refrain from picking and gobbling up that bird. I am happy I stayed true to the cause.

Any hoo... thats all I have to say today. I am on track to blitzing the 14 day cleanse challenge and am feeling amazing as a consequence. No energy spikes and lulls through out the day. I am still getting the odd sweets and carbs (chips) cravings while I am at the office. The difference to the 3 week ago Graeme is that I can recognize them for what they are, just cravings, and they eventually go.

Lastly if you haven't already, and your a music lover, check out spotify, and if you love good music, check out this bloke. He is bloody good at what he does. Take it easy people. Its Friday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment